The long-lasting anti-redness care. ultra-comfort.
- Sensitive skin with redness
- Prevents and reduces the intensity of redness
- Excellent make-up base
Also available as a BB Cream, with a light tint and an SPF30.
- Tube - 40ml
Biological mode of action
- Sensibio AR reduces and prevents redness by regulating the biological factor responsible for vasodilation.
- Its exclusive, innovative Rosactiv™ patent directly acts on VEGF, one of the main factors responsible for the dilation and weakening of skin capillaries, sources of redness.
- Enoxolone, allantoin and canola, a combination of great soothing agents, instantly reduce heating sensations.
- The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
- Glycerine and canola moisturise, strengthen the barrier function and provide real skin comfort.
Instructions for use
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Apply Sensibio AR onto clean skin.
In the event of intense overheating, Sensibio AR Anti-Redness Care can occasionally be combined with a fast-acting soothing treatment.
During sunny periods, we recommend using photoprotection tailored to sensitive, reactive skin: a soothing and anti-redness photoprotection treatment (as Photoderm AR SPF50+ or Sensibio AR BB Cream SPF30).
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Sensibio" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, GLYCOL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CANOLA OIL/HUILE DE COLZA, TRICETEARETH-4 PHOSPHATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, DAF (Dermatological Advanced Formulation), LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) GERM EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCOL STEARATE, PEG-2 STEARATE, MICA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ACRY- LATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, 1,2- HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TIN OXIDE, BLUE 1 (CI 42090), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)