Thanks to its unique formula, the biphase micellar water Sensibio H2O Eye combines highly effective long-lasting make-up removal and optimum tolerance, while providing the most sensitive skin with a unique dual benefit: hydration and soothing properties.
- It removes make-up and cleanses eyes and lips of even waterproof make-up and pollution: Sensibio H2O eye comprises two phases which, once mixed, work together to immediately and gently remove makeup and cleanse eyes and lips:
1) The lipophilic phase, optimised in fats, represents only 30% of the formula and immediately dissolves waterproof make-up.
2) The aqueous phase, rich in powerful cleansing micelles (70%), supplements the oily phase for maximum efficacy on make-up and pollution. The 30:70 ratio between the phases has been optimised to ensure optimum efficacy and tolerance while providing a fresh feeling and making skin feel comfortable.
- Thanks to the hyaluronic acid, a leading moisturising active ingredient and naturally present in the skin, Sensibio H2O Eye moisturises and leaves skin feeling comfortable.
- What’s more, enriched in soothing pure sugars, Sensibio H2O Eye prevents the risk of skin reactions that are often linked to cleansing. The fragile eye contour area is strengthened, eyelashes are fortified, lastingly.
- It protects the skin barrier and ensures perfect tolerance for the most sensitive skin:
1) The micellar technology developed by Laboratoire Bioderma comprises a unique, gentle and non-ionic plantbased surfactant. It respects the natural protective film.
2) Formulated with a pH between 6.5 and 7, equivalent to that of tear fluid, Sensibio H2O eye respects the physiology of even the most sensitive eyes.
3) The copper gluconate, an antimicrobial agent, gives its blue color to the aqueous phase, allowing to distinguish the 2 phases in a natural way, without adding colorant.
4) Sensibio H2O eye contains only the ingredients needed and in just the right amounts.