BIODERMA, distributed in Ireland by NAOS UKI
Having its office at NAOS UKI, Dickens House, 1 Fetter Lane, London. EC4A 1BR United Kingdom
Website designed and published by:
Société anonyme à conseil d'administration with a capital of €3 691 180
Registered with the Paris RCS under number 353 861 909
Having its head office at 166 rue Jules Guesde – 92300 Lavallois-Perret - FRANCE
Tel.: +33 (0)220.127.116.11.20
Website hosted by:
SAS with a capital of €5,332,300
Registered with the Paris RCS under number 419 632 286
Having its head office at 32 rue Breguet – 75011 Paris - FRANCE
Tel.: +33 (0)18.104.22.168.65
- The brands and logos featured on this site are trademarks registered by the company NAOS UKI (Bioderma). No license or right of use will be granted for any of the aforementioned brands or logos that are featured on the site, which cannot hence be used without prior written authorisation from the owner.
- Reproduction of any of the documents published on this site shall only be allowed for informational purposes and for exclusively private use. Any other use of these reproductions and notably the use for commercial purposes is expressly forbidden, unless prior written authorisation is provided by the company NAOS UKI (Bioderma).
- The company NAOS UKI (Bioderma) reserves the right to legally enforce any infringement of its intellectual property rights, including seeking criminal prosecution.
- All information accessible through this site is supplied for informational purposes only. No guarantee or warranty of any kind, express or implied, is made with respect to the information contained herein. The company NAOS UKI (Bioderma) shall not be liable for any damages arising out of access to, or use of, the site, including any damage to, or viruses that may infect the user's computer equipment or any other property.
- The company NAOS UKI (Bioderma) is not liable for inaccuracies, errors or omissions contained on this site. The photos of NAOS UKI (Bioderma) products shown on this website are non-binding. No guarantee is given as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information made available on the Internet site. The user bears sole responsibility for the use of such information.
- The company NAOS UKI (Bioderma) is not liable for any damage, whether direct or indirect and regardless of the causes, origins, nature or consequences, that may result from the access by any person to the site or from the impossibility by any person to access the site, or the use of the site and/or credibility assigned to any information originating directly or indirectly from the latter.
- The user agrees not to transmit any information via this site that could give rise to civil or criminal liability and therefore agrees not to divulge illegal information, information that could undermine public order or defamatory information via this site.
- By the provisions of the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, all users who have left their contact information or other personal data on this website have the right to access, rectify, add to or delete their data by sending a request to the following address:
BIODERMA, NAOS UKI, Dickens House, 1 Fetter Lane, London. EC4A 1BR United Kingdom
or by sending us a message using the contact form.
- The company NAOS UKI (Bioderma) reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, suspend or interrupt access, in whole or in part, to the site, including notably its contents, features or hours of availability without notice and cannot be held liable for the possible consequences of these modifications.
- These legal notices are subject to French Law, and any dispute shall be referred to the competent courts of LYON (France).
- For your remarks and suggestions on the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org