High moisturising power. Cocooning texture.
- All skin type
- Suitable for dehydrated sensitive skin
- Once to twice a week. Can be used as 1-week intensive treatment
- Intensely moisturises
- Provides lasting comfort
- Restores the skin's suppleness and radiance
- Guarantees optimum tolerance
Product + :
- Its creamy cocooning texture provides a real sensation of freshness.
- Allergen-free fragrance
- Tube 75 ml
Biological mode of action
Every day, pollution, stress, cold weather, etc. disrupt the skin's cellular activity. As a result, it becomes dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable and loses its radiance.
Developed in the BIODERMA Research laboratories, the AquageniumTM biological patent found in Hydrabio Masque retrains the skin to activate its natural moisturising capacities by stimulating the production of aquaporins, water channels in the skin, and to retain the water it needs to be balanced.
Instructions for use
How to use Hydrabio Masque?
Evening - Daily the first week for an optimum result, then as a follow-up, once or twice a week.
- Apply a thick layer of Hydrabio Masque on your face and neck, after cleansing and toning.
- Leave on for 10 minutes then remove excess product with a cotton pad.
- Can also be left all night for an intense treatment. Cleanse your skin with Hydrabio H2O on the morning.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Hydrabio" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, DIMETHICONE, DAF (Dermatological Advanced Formulation), GLYCOL PALMITATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, NIACINAMIDE, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO], ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, HEXYLDECANOL, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINA, STEARIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 536]