Soothes irritations and repairs the mouth area
- Irritated skin around the mouth
- Soothes, purifies and repairs irritated skin around the mouth
- Developed following an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Tube 40 ml
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm Péri-oral is developed following the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
The only specific treatment for irritated skin around the mouth, it directly acts on the cause of irritation thanks to the Amylpriv™ exclusive BIODERMA patent: it neutralises amylase, an enzyme found in saliva that causes and aggravates irritation around the mouth.
It quickly and efficiently relieves redness thanks to a complex of active ingredients including enoxolone and β-sitosterol and repairs the weakened epidermis thanks to restructuring and moisturising agents such as allantoin. Its specific texture insulates the skin from external stresses (dummy, cold weather, etc.).
Instructions for use
2 or 3 times a day, until symptoms disappear
- Cleanse the mouth area with ABCDerm H2O or ABCDerm H2O Wipes.
- Apply ABCDerm Péri-oral on the clean and dry irritated area around the mouth.
May be used on newborns, except premature infants.
The cream is colourless when applied; the colour of the cream is naturally due to copper derivatives contained in this product.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "ABCDerm" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, SODIUM CITRATE, BETA-SITOSTEROL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, COPPER SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, TAMARINDUS INDICA EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, DEXTRIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. [BI 509]