Removing scales and intensively moisturising care
- Cradle cap, scalp, eyebrows and/or behind the ears
- Quickly and gently eliminates Cradle cap and scales
- Easy to apply thanks to its tube applicator, it is not sticky and easy to wash off
- Baby's scalp is quickly and lastingly clear and moisturised
100%* of parents find Babysquam to be effective on cradle cap.
*usage test in 15 children aged 3 to 18 months
- Developed following an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Does not sting the eyes
- Tube 40 ml
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm Babysquam is developed following the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
This specific treatment for cradle cap efficiently eliminates scales thanks to an original pair of keratolytic active ingredients (arabinogalactan and lactic acid esters).
It moisturises and nourishes the skin thanks to the emollient action of intense moisturising agents such as Shea butter and glycerine.
Instructions for use
Once at each bath, until symptoms disappear.
- Apply ABCDerm Babysquam on cradle cap (scalp, eyebrows and/or behind the ears) by lightly massaging (the cannula facilitates application)
- Leave ABCDerm Babysquam on for 30min maximum
- Wash with ABCDerm Shampooing
Complementary caresDiscover all the "ABCDerm" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) OIL, DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, ISOAMYL COCOATE, GALACTOARABINAN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE STEARATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, SODIUM CITRATE, XANTHAN GUM, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. [BI 513]