A moisturising repairing cream that relieves discomfort and acts on each skin repair stage
- Minor skin damage: superficial peeling, non-abrasive laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders
- Dry skin: irritation, redness, overheating, scaly areas, etc.
- Restores the epidermis and moisturises
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Protects damaged skin: semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zincG
- Good skin tolerance
- Its "dressing effect" texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising agents forms a breathable film for optimum skin comfort.
Product + :
- Cicabio Crème is the second most commonly prescribed product among French dermatologists.*
*Source: IMS / Xponet CF November 2012 /injured skin outside market authorisation (AMM)
- Very good skin tolerance
- Fragrance-free formula
- The beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
Biological mode of action
Cicabio Crème helps repair irritated skin by acting on each stage of the biological epidermal reconstruction process.
- The synergic combination of resveratrol, copper and centella asiatica promotes high-quality epidermal restoration.
- Zinc prevents bacterial proliferation.
- The innovative active ingredient Antalgicine™ quickly relieves feelings of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch. (*) BIODERMA active ingredient.
(*) BIODERMA active ingredient.
Instructions for use
Twice daily until your skin is fully repaired
- Apply Cicabio Crème on the damaged area after cleansing and drying.
If irritation persists, consult your doctor.
Ask your doctor before using on the bottom area.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC OXIDE, SORBITAN STEARATE, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, COPPER SULFATE, MANNITOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, XYLITOL, ZINC SULFATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, RHAMNOSE, LAURETH-3, ASIATICOSIDE, MADECASSIC ACID, ASIATIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 561]