KID Spray SPF 50+
A very high photoprotection spray that stimulates the self-defence systems of children's fragile skin
- Children's fragile skin
- Guarantees very high UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.).
- Activates the skin's natural defences, exerts dual action against risks of cellular damage: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent.
- Colourless spray upon application, no greasy effect
- Excellent tolerance
Product + :
- 99.8%* protection against DNA lesions caused by UVA and 81%** against those caused by UVB
* Study on the protective effect of Cellular Bioprotection™ combined with filters on DNA after UVA irradiation (LBME / De Méo) - 2004.
SPF 50+/UVA 39
- Resistant to repeated swimming
- Spray - 200ml
Biological mode of action
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm KID offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Instructions for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, METHYLENEBIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE,ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, GLYCERIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL,C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, ECTOIN, COMPLEXE BREVETÉ D.A.F., FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, MICROCRYSTALLINECELLULOSE, CREATINE, XANTHAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID,SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUMEDTA. [BI 552]