Micellar water cleansing power in handy wipes.
- Delicate skin of babies and children
- Gently cleanse
- Respect the skin balance of all skin, even the most fragile
- Large, thick, extra-soft wipes, they effectively cleanse in just one easy step and provide a pleasant sensation of freshness
- Ideally moistened, they do not dry out during use
- Perfect skin and eye tolerance
- Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological supervision
- Soothing fragrance
- Does not sting the eyes
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm H20 is developed following the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter. At the forefront of innovation, BIODERMA is a pioneer in micellar solutions.
ABCDerm H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water entirely compatible with the skin. Its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.
Instructions for use
Daily, all the time you need to cleanse your baby's skin - 7 days a week
- Gently wash your baby's or child's skin with a wipe.
- Repeat until you have a clean wipe (you can use both sides of the wipe).
- Dry the skin gently without rubbing.
- No need to rinse off.
- Use as often as needed.
- Remember to close the pack tightly after using to preserve the integrity of the wipes.
May be used on newborns, except premature infants.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "ABCDerm" products
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, POLYSORBATE 20, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ALLANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 495]