Soap-free mildness cleansing gel that respects babies' skin
- Delicate skin of babies and children
- Gently cleanses
- Non-stripping, it preserves the cutaneous barrier of the fragile skin
- Hair is soft; skin is supple and soft
- Developed in accordance with an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Soothing fragrance
- Does not sting the eyes
- 200 ml tube
- 1 Litre pump
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm Moussant is developed following the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
This gentle cleansing gel respects the skin and hair balance of all skin, even the most fragile, thanks to its mild non-stripping cleansing base.
Instructions for use
As babies' skin is thinner and more fragile, it is recommended to bathe your baby up to three times a week.
- Apply ABCDerm Moussant on damp skin and/or hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Dry gently.
- Follow with a skin treatment: ABCDerm Hydratant, Cicabio Crème (Nappy Rash), ...
May be used on newborns, except for premature infants.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "ABCDerm" products
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-90 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, LAURETH-2, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CITRATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 501]